Annual – RM30.00
3 years – RM70.00
Annual – RM60.00
3 years – RM150.00
Please Contact KAMALA at 012 9310277 to confirm the delivery charges and payment options.
VICHARASETHU – THE PATH OF INTROSPECTION
Vicharasethu is a monthly journal in English and Hindi, edited and published by Poojya Swamiji. It is also published in Malayalam by the name Vicharasarani. The objective of the journal has been-
- To help seekers on the path of Self-realization and empower them with stable-mindedness to remain joyful and harmonious in any situation.
- To inculcate universal human values through rational exposition of our great eternal literature.
- To enlighten people from all walks of life, especially professionals and administrators in responsible positions, about man’s own inner resources, thereby inspiring each to live a life of expansion, enrichment and excellence.
Typical contents of this Journal are:
- It contains enlightening articles by Poojya Swamiji, transcripts of Poojya Swamiji’s discourses, classes & satsangs
- Articles by Swami Nirviseshananda Tirtha and Maa Gurupriya and also transcripts of their discourses
- Highlights of life in the Ashram
- Reports of different events held at Narayanashrama Tapovanam and its different centres
- Commentary on different scriptures (Bhagavadgeeta, Yogavaasishtha Ramayana, Sreemad Bhaagavatam, etc.)
- Enlightening correspondence of Poojya Swamiji with seekers and disciples
News about events and programmes relating to Poojya Swamiji’s mission