Vicharasethu – The Path
“Vicharasethu – The Path of Introspection”
is a monthly journal in English and Hindi,
edited and published by Poojya Swamiji. It
is also published in Malayalam by the
name Vicharasarani. The objective of the
journal has been to :
Enlighten people from all walks of life about the hidden dimensions, potentials, and richness of human mind and intelligence.
Empowering them to lead a life of harmony and excellence.
To help seekers on the path of Self-realization by exposing them to our eternal spiritual literature with focus on application in daily life.
Explaining the nuances of spiritual life and sadhana.
Inform the readers about all the programmes and activities conducted by the Ashram.
Typical contents of this Journal are:
- Enlightening articles by Poojya Swamiji on Bhagavad Gita, Yogavasishtha Ramayana, Bhaagavatam, etc.
- Verses for Introspection by Ma Gurupriyaji, providing in-depth interpretation of selected shlokas with guidance on how to introspect on them and make them our own.
- Articles by Nutan Swamiji on various aspects of spiritual sadhana.
- Prabhata Rasmih – Short morning talks delivered by Poojya Swamiji in the Ashram.
- Correspondence – Poojya Swamiji’s responses to letters from seekers on various doubts and enquiries.
- Event reports – In depth coverage of various Ashram programmes and activities, giving readers a veritable feel of attending the events themselves.
- Upcoming events – Informing readers about the numerous upcoming activities of Ashram.
For any questions or queries on subscription, please contact:
KAMALA – +6012 9310277